Jordan Budnik, the executive director of Florida Keys Wild Bird Rehabilitation Center, will be the next Rod and Gun Monthly Guest Speaker on Thursday, February 28th at 5pm. Jordan will be presenting on their work to rehabilitate injured birds in the Keys. She will be bringing a live bird and educating on the Wild Bird Hospital and Sanctuary. The Rod and Gun Club is committed to Conservation and encourages our members to come and learn while enjoying refreshments provided by the Rod & Gun Club! We hope to see you Thursday, February 28th in the Card room at the Tennis Center.
- Monthly Get Together – Thursday, February 28
- Family Day at the Range – Saturday, March 2
- Men’s Night – Thursday, March 14
- Small Boat Sailfish Tournament – Wednesday, March 20
- Swordfish Tournament – Friday, April 19
- Flats Tournament – Thursday, April 25
Check out our website Calendar, where you can click on events and add them to YOUR calendar directly from the website.
The Bonefish Bonnies had a great time at the Range.
Share your Member Sporting Pictures by texting Wendy Brainard at 203-253-7790. We love sharing our Rod and Gun members’ photos and including them in our Annual Event slide show. If you are interested in joining, please email email@example.com.