Almost 40 Rod & Gun members and guests were in attendance for the Paul Giambrone Skeet Clinic and Presentation. Even Two Dade County Helicopter Officers saw the activity and landed to watch and were treated to the cookout. The Paul Giambrone Clinic was a huge success! For those Rod and Gun Members who have not been out to the newly renovated Range we highly recommend coming out and seeing what all the talk is about!
This year’s Men’s Night is in production. It will be a fun filled night!
When: Thursday, March 14th, 6pm
Where: Cooking school room at Carysfort Hall
We will be serving Quail & Elk with an Open Bar
Wear your finest hunting attire – with prizes for “best dressed”.
We will be having a storytelling contest by our funniest 5-6 Members and the attendees will vote on the winner.
Great Raffle Prizes including a gun or two.
- Monthly Get Together – Thursday, January 24
- Burgers and Bonefish – Wednesday, February 6
- Monthly Get Together – Thursday, February 28 (TBA)
- Men’s Night – Thursday, March 14
- Small Boat Sailfish Tournament – Wednesday, March 20
- Swordfish Tournament – Friday, April 19
- The Sailfish Classic – April 4th to 6th – details to come
- Flats Tournament – Thursday, April 24
Share your Member Sporting Pictures by texting Wendy Brainard at 203-253-7790. We love sharing our Rod and Gun members’ photos and including them in our Annual Event slide show. If you are interested in joining, please email email@example.com.